Fathers Day Brekkie/Brunch Recipe!
Cutlery Tray www.presentlocker.com. Eggs hens own!
Father’s Day is nearly upon us!! Next Sunday June 18th is the day, so remember to show him some love and make him feel special. Its not about how much money you spend. Making Dad a breakfast he deserves would be a really great gift and a way of showing your appreciation! Here at presentlocker.com we have found a super tasty and simple breakfast/ brunch recipe for French Toast. So go on share with you’re kids, family and friends and give it a go, and make Fathers Day start on a high!
French toast just has such a way of starting the morning off like you are giving everyone as much love for their day as possible. Why not pair with a bowl of fresh fruit, a few slices of bacon, and drizzle of maple syrup! So many possibilities. Go on, make yourself Dads favourite!!
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup milk, half and half, coconut milk, or almond milk
• pinch salt
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, honey or maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 8 slices sandwich bread
• Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed pie plate or baking dish. Place bread slices, one or two at a time, into the egg mixture and flip to make sure both sides of bread are well-coated.
• Melt butter in a large frying pan or on a griddle. Place bread slices in pan or on griddle and cook until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes.
• Serve immediately or keep warm in oven until ready to serve, but no longer than about 30 minutes. Dust lovingly with icing sugar just before serving for that special flourish X
Go on give it a try and let us know how you got on by leaving a comment X